martedì 7 luglio 2009
So today I went for my weekly fetal monitoring and I have come to the conclusion that Izzie hates them...she falls asleep and there are no contractions, no big show from her part. To wake her up I actually have to eat some candy! As for the contractions part, well, that can't be controlled, but I find it hilarious that on our way to the birthing clinic, she is awake and dancing to whatever music we are listening to in the car. The moment I get hooked up to the fetal monitoring machines, she falls asleep, she won't even move! The monitoring went well, just no contractions so I was told by the obstetrician following the monitoring that I could go back in 5-7 days for another session but to confirm with my Gyn doctor. My Gyn doctor said I needed to go back on Friday and that I am not at 39 weeks +3 days as we knew, but Izzie's gestational period is actually at 40 weeks + 3 days! I am confused because he came up with Izzie's gestational period thru an ultrasound...how does that work?? Now I have no idea if I am really at 39 weeks plus days or 40 weeks plus days...all I really care about is that Izzie's health is in tip top condition which thank God it is. We'll see what happens on Friday. :o)



Oggi ho fatto il monitoraggio settimanale e sono arrivata alla conclusione che a Izzie non piace fare il monitoraggio. Ogni volta che sono andata a farlo, si addormenta ed addiritura devo mangiare qualche caramella per svegliarla. La cosa più simpatica è che quando stiamo andando verso la clinica lei balla e si muove tanto quando sente la musica che ascoltiamo in macchina. Però, quando incomincio a fare il monitoraggio, si addormenta e non si muove più! Il monitoraggio di oggi è andato bene, non ho avuto nessuna contrazione quindi mi hanno detto di tornare tra 5 a 7 giorni però dovevo confermare con il mio dottore. Il mio Ginecologo mi ha chiesto di tornare venerdì e ci ha detto che io non sono a 39 settimane + 3 giorni come sapevamo, ma siamo a 40 settimane + 3 giorni. Sono molto confusa perchè lui ha calcolato l'epoca gestazionale tramite un'ecografia....come funziona?? Adesso non ho idea se sono realmente a 39 settimane + giorni o 40 settimane + giorni. L'unica cosa che mi interessa è che la salute di Izzie sia buona e grazie a Dio lo è. Vedremo che succederà venerdì. :o)



-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi