domenica 28 giugno 2009


Today is my Mommy's birthday, she turns the big 6-0!! She doesn't look it and that is a great trait I love of hers because I know that when I am 60 I won't look them either. :o) My love made Mom a wonderful lunch: penne pasta with salmon and cherry tomatoes, bruschetta and some nice wine, it was all delicious!! For dinner, my father-in-law took us to dinner to celebrate her birthday and for dessert my love made a delicious cake called Mimosa. It was a good birthday for Mom and very special for me because she spent it with us.

Other news...Izzie is now 38 weeks and she is working hard at putting herself in place to come into this world...I can literally feel her and every Braxton Hicks contraction as well! My feet have started to swell but the weird thing is that my right foot is the one that swells more than my left foot...odd! My hospital bag is ready, my hospital documents in place, now all we need is to deliver!! I wonder when she will make her big debut...


Oggi è il compleanno della mia Mammina, ne compie 60! Lei non li dimostra per niente e questo mi piace tanto perchè so che quando io ne avrò 60 non li dimostrerò. :o) Il mio amore ha preparato un pranzetto di compleanno molto buono: penne con salmone e pomodorini, bruschetta e un vino delizioso. Per cena, mio suocero ci ha portato a festeggiare il compleanno di Mamma e poi per il dolce siamo tornati a casa...mio amore ha fatto una buonissima Mimosa con le fragole per Mamma. E' stato un buon compleanno per Mamma e molto speciale per me perchè è qui da noi.

Altre notizie...Izzie ha 38 settimane e sta facendo tutto per mettersi a posto per entrare in questo mondo...posso sentire sia lei che ogni singola contrazione! I miei piedi si cominciano a gonfiare, però la cosa strana è che il piede destro si gonfia molto di più di quello sinistro...è molto strano! La mia valigia è pronta, i miei documenti per ricoverarmi sono pronti e adesso l'unica cosa che ci manca è partorire! Chissà quando farà il suo grande debuto...

-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi