venerdì 22 maggio 2009
This is my first blog ever and it is still very under construction as you can see. I hope to add more to it tonight...right now I am tired of trying to figure out how to make my site pretty. :o) I hope you enjoy my adventures as a first time American mom in Italy, we still have 50 more days until my due date, but the adventures have been going on for a while now--8 months ago!

Questo è il mio primo blog e come vedete è ancora in costruzione. Spero di poter aggiungere altre cose stasera, visto che adesso sono stanca di provare a farlo carino. :o) Spero vi divertirete con le mie avventure di Neomamma Americana in Italia, ancora abbiamo 50 giorni alla fine, però le avventure sono incominciate molto tempo fa--8 mesi fa!

-Mamma Jenn

2 commenti:

Joshua Romero ha detto...

Hi Jenn! Congratulations on your blog! I'm excited and I look forward to reading about your adventures with Baby Izzie. You and Roberto are going to make great parents!!

ilmaestro67 ha detto...

Anche io sono tanto eccitato... ti amo tesoro mio, sei grande...;)

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi