venerdì 22 maggio 2009
Well, I thought I would be able to add other little stuff to my blog, BUT we're having problems with our internet connection. No wonder I could not upload many things.... oh well, I tried and tomorrow is another day. Right now it's time to go to bed!! Sweet dreams!


Pensavo di poter aggiungere altre piccole cosette al mio blog, PERO' per colpa di problemi tecnici non sono riuscita a fare niente. Stiamo avendo dei problemi con la connessione di internet...ecco perchè non potevo caricare niente!! Comunque, ho provato e domani sarà un'altro giorno. Adesso è ora di fare la nanna! Sogni d'oro!

- Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi