giovedì 8 luglio 2010
This picture was taken at birth right after she was cleansed listening to a cell phone ring
In this picture Izzie is 1 day old and she's already so wide-eyed!
Izzie with the Winnie-the-Pooh her Nonno Ugo gave her for her birthday

Finally Izzie is 1 year old, 12 months, 52 weeks or 365 days young, call it what you want, she's officially 1! It's so exciting to be a Mommy of a 1 year old. Unfortunately for my Izziebear today she had a vaccine shot, not the best way to start off her birthday, but you have to do what you have to do. I prefer her to suffer a little today than to suffer on the day of her birthday party which is on Saturday. Yesterday her Nonno Ugo gave her a birthday gift, her favorite bear Winnie-the-Pooh. And the picture of her smiling in her car seat, that is before the vaccine. She did cry when she got her shot, but not too much, she was brave!! In the afternoon we went to have some gelato and she had her own cone, strawberry flavored gelato. Yum!!
Well we had an awesome calm day, now it's off to bed...happy birthday to my Izziebear.
love,
Mamma Jenn
Posted by Picasa

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi