lunedì 5 luglio 2010

Here's a pic of my little July baby celebrating her 1st Fourth of July. Our countdown until her birthday is down to 3 days!! I have decided not to continue baking more cupcakes nor trying to make a perfect frosting. There isn't any time; I really have to start packing. I want to be able to enjoy Izzie's party without having "luggage" in the back of my mind. Yesterday we finished buying the little things we needed, so now all I really have to do is pack. No excuses, just put it in the luggage. Oh wait!! I do have one excuse, I have to decide which suitcases we're taking. We decided to take 3 plus Izzie's suitcase. It really stinks that now one is only allowed 1 suitcase per person instead of 2. Since we know that we'll want to bring half of Texas in our suitcases, we decided we are going to pay for the 3rd. It's impossible travelling with only 2 suitcases, well, of course that is my opinion. ;)
Posted by Picasa


Yesterday we went to Alice's first birthday party. Her birthday was actually on the 28th of June, but since it was on a Monday they decided to celebrate the following Sunday. Italians don't believe in celebrating a birthday ahead of time, even if it is just one day before, it brings bad luck they say. Here is a picture of both Alice and Izzie...we had a hard time getting Izzie to sit still, Alice on the other hand wouldn't look at the camera...babies!!
Ok, I better start planning my packing process, or better yet, start deciding which suitcases we will be taking.
-Mamma Jenn

1 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Your daughter is beautiful!

Thanks for the comment on my post about sleep training. I am really struggling with it! As I type this, my daughter is laying in bed with me after waking 6 times in 4 hours!! I finally just gave up for the evening and brought her to bed with me. I have a hard time hearing her cry like that too. It takes everything in my to not go in there constantly. I hope by the end of summer this is not a problem anymore!

Happy 4th of July! Have a great party for your daughter and a safe trip! I can't believe our babies are turning 1!!!

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi