mercoledì 19 gennaio 2011
Ok, so I haven't posted in what seems like an eternity, but I have a good reason! Hahaha don't we always have a good reason? Here's my reason, actually thinking about it, I have 2 reasons!! First, I am pregnant, today at 13 weeks and believe it or not I have a computer aversion, crazy, right? I really believe that this baby will not like technology as much as Izzie does. In fact, my 2nd reason for not blogging or even getting near my computer is because at the sight of the computer, Izzie immediately wants to watch Elmo videos and sometimes I just hate it. It almost seems like an addiction! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but since I can't stand the sight of my or any computer at the moment, it seems like an addiction to me. This pregnancy is sooooo different from my first one. With Izzie I felt nothing, it was a perfect pregnancy, whereas with this pregnancy I have nausea and horrible insomnia and I get tired as soon as I wake up!! It's just a different pregnancy. We've been telling Izzie that Mommy has a baby inside and she's sweet, she will kiss my tummy. She wants to see my "What to Expect when you're Expecting" book everyday and requests to see the baby. All of the sudden she sees babies everywhere. This coming Friday I go for a check up, we'll see if maybe we can see the baby's gender...
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi