mercoledì 26 gennaio 2011
This is a must blog situation so that I will never forget it. I was outside putting in a load into the washer when I saw the postman and he needed a signature so I buzzed him in. After I finished doing what I had to do outside I came back inside to find Izzie with the house phone up to her ear and she was saying "Papa." So I grabbed the phone away from her and saw that the line was on so I just said "hello" and I was greeted by someone that said was from 118, which is like 911!! I apologized profusely for Izzie's big OOPS while thinking "oh my goodness we're going to get fined for such a thing!" The man on the other end of the line said, "no problem, have a good day." I questioned that "no problem" and immediately called my husband and told him the situation and asked him if you get fined here like you can in the US for a phoney 911 call and he said no. I was very relieved and only then could I laugh at what Izzie did. I cannot believe she called 118!!! Now the phone is way out of her reach. I know she loves the phone and when it rings, she'll grab it for you, but she's never dialed any numbers. I think she's figured out that her non-working real phone is just for play and she will not get anyone on the other end of the line. :-(
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi