martedì 25 gennaio 2011
Two years ago, Jan 2009, I was sick and pregnant and I hated it. At first I had a cold then it turned into a flu and then a persisting cough that only God remembers how long I had it. Was I able to take any medicine? NO! January 2011, I am sick and pregnant and I still hate it. This past Saturday I totally lost my voice, in fact on Sunday I couldn't even communicate with my family. My voice has made a comeback, but I am still sick and I've been thinking about going to the doctor, but I'm almost 100% sure that she'll tell me, "You're pregnant, you can't take any medicine." So, I think I might as well stay at home and stay warm and let it pass. I hate it. Cough, cough.
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi