mercoledì 9 febbraio 2011
Today my little teddy bear, that's baby #2, turns 16 weeks...time is still going by too slow for me. However, since I am no longer feeling horrible with nausea I don't mind that time is going by slow. My next appointment won't be until another 2 weeks, I wonder if this time the baby will cooperate and let us see her/his gender. Yesterday my little Princess turned 19 months!! She has been growing up so fast!! Sometimes when I see a baby I cannot believe that Izzie was once tiny. I tell my hubby that I don't remember Izzie being little. She is still as active as ever if not even more...she talks more, although we don't understand what she's saying all the time and thanks be to God she's still a very healthy toddler. Tomorrow she has a check-up with her Pediatrician...poor Izzie, she hates him! Well, he's not the best looking doctor I must admit, but he is very nice to her which makes me feel awful since she always always always cries during her check-ups. Well that's all for now, the pics below are samples of her getting into even the smallest things :)

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi