martedì 1 febbraio 2011
Okay, so I don't want this blog to become my place to complaint, but today I'm not feeling well. Lately I've had more energy and I have even cooked some during lunch and that's a big step from not being able to step into my kitchen at all! Today for some odd reason I am just not myself. I am having some weird tummy pain and I've been feeling it all day long. At least I know it's not contractions because this pain is at the mouth of my tummy. I'm sure it's just one of those weird days, at least I pray it is. Well, here's to a better day tomorrow.
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi