mercoledì 23 febbraio 2011
Today we are at 18 weeks!! Two more weeks to go and we will be halfway through. Next week I am scheduled to have the BIG ultrasound, basically the anatomy ultrasound. I hope that the baby cooperates and allows her/him self to be seen, we'd like to find out the gender. We still have to decide on a male name, we've already chosen a female name...boys names are so difficult!

On a different topic, this past weekend we were invited to a baptism. It was Izzie's first time going to mass since her own baptism and we were only able to stay the first 5 minutes of the mass because she wanted to dance around on the pews. I felt so embarrassed, but isn't expected for a 19 month old to want to dance around? She probably felt joy, maybe that was her way of praising God!! Yeah, that's it!! Ok, who am I kidding, right? I tell my husband that I hope that we can baptize our baby #2 at the Vatican because I've heard that the ceremonies there are quick and short, at least that way whomever would have to deal with Izzie wouldn't go super crazy. Even though we didn't get to attend the baptismal mass, we did enjoy the reception afterwards, it was a 4 hour lunch! That is how the Italians party. . . have a LONG lunch! Here are some pics of my hubby and Izzie, myself and again Izzie.

Well, that's all I have for now. . . until next time!
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi