mercoledì 9 marzo 2011
Today baby #2 is 20 weeks and yesterday Izzie turned 20 months, it's rather odd that both turned "20" but one weeks and the other months. My poor Izzie celebrated her 20 months with a horrible stomach flu which she still hasn't gotten over. She woke up around 5.15am throwing up and it's the first time ever that she's thrown up, so I know she was scared and after the 7th time really tired. Thank God she didn't get a fever that was very high. She did get a fever, but not one to worry about a lot. Another thing is her diarrhea, she still has that going on. Bless her heart, I feel so bad for her because in her 20 months this is the 1st time that she gets really sick. Previous to this she had a runny nose and a fever that lasted 1.5 days each time, so 3 days total but for small insignificant things. Today she woke up asking for water and then some yogurt, so it was a good sign for me. She still doesn't have a huge appetite, but she's eaten a few crackers, some bread, half a yogurt, oh and some cheese. I don't care what she eats right now as long as she puts something in her stomach and retains it. Not too long ago, it's 10.30pm here, she started playing with her toys, VERY good sign. Yesterday she spent all day long in our bedroom on the bed. She would even come to the bed by herself and just go to sleep. She's the only one sick in the household, BUT I am starting to feel my throat a little sore and my bones have been aching all day long. :( I refuse to get sick, I don't want to get sick anymore.
On to nicer things...last Friday we had our Anatomy Ultrasound and it was awesome!! Our little Principessa, yes, we're having another girl!! She's doing really well, my OB/Gyn said all we need to do now is wait for her to grow more and deliver her--how exciting!! Of course I still have some analysis to do, and the one I hate is next, the Glucose Tolerance Test. I have faith that my test will go well and my results will be good, I know that thru Him all is possible and I will be gestational diabetes free! I will continue to pray for this.
Well Izzie is asking for something to eat now, so until next time!
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi