sabato 13 giugno 2009

The real countdown begins...28 days. Today Izzie is 36 weeks!!
Today I feel tired, but it's expected, right?? hehehe :o) I have poked my nose outside the door only 2x today, I don't feel very daring to be outside, it's HOT! It may not be Houston hot, but it's hot enough for me and being pregnant makes me feel the heat twice as much! The temperatures are supposed to be rising from today on...and the summer is yet to arrive! I love the summer, it's definitely my favorite season of the year and I am so happy Izzie is born during the summer.

This past Tuesday we had a doctor's appointment and we were told that I have to start my weekly visits, so this next Tuesday I'll be in Rome again. Izzie is now 3kg = 6lbs 6 oz? and she's 48cm long = 19", the Doc said that she'll be gaining 200 grams per week and if we make it to 40 weeks, she'll be weighing in at approximately 3.800kg which should be about 8 lbs?!?! Luckily for me, the Doc also said that I should have no problem delivering this baby naturally, so that's a good thing. To be honest, I really cannot wait to meet Izzie...last night I dreamt her, I saw her very clearly and she was such a calm baby! Well, I'll have more to post next week after my visit, I'm sure we'll be told exciting news.

P.S. My mommy arrives in 11 days!!


Il vero conto alla rovescia inizia...28 giorni. Oggi Izzie compie 36 settimane!!
Oggi mi sento stanca, però c'era da aspettarselo, no? hehehe :o) Oggi ho messo il naso fuori della porta solo 2 volte, fa troppo caldo! Non sarà così caldo come a Houston, però fa caldo a sufficienza per me, poi essendo incinta sento il caldo ancora peggio. Le temperature incominciano a salire da oggi e l'estate non è ancora arrivata, mancano 8 giorni! Sembrerà strano, però, io amo l'estate, è la stagione dell'anno che preferisco. Sono molto contenta che Izzie nascerà durante l'estate.

Martedì scorso abbiamo avuto un'appuntamento col dottore e ci ha detto che incomincerò ad avere le visite settimanali, quindi questo prossimo martedì saremo ancora a Roma. Izzie pesa 3kg ed è lunga 48cm, il dottore ha detto che incomincerà a salire 200 grammi per settimana, quindi se arriviamo a 40 settimane peserà 3,800kg circa!! Fortunatamente il dottore ha detto che non dovrò avere nessun problema nel partorirla spontaneamente, meno male! Sarò onesta, non vedo l'ora di conoscerla... ieri notte l'ho sognata e l'ho vista così bene, era una bimba molto calma! Va bene, sicuramente avrò più da scrivere la settimana prossima dopo la mia visita, sicuramente avremo delle belle notizie!

P.S. La mia mammina arriva tra 11 giorni!!

-Mamma Jenn












0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi