sabato 20 giugno 2009

It's official! As of today Izzie is considered full term, so basically she could be born any day after today and be born with no problem. These news are exciting, but at the same time nerve wrecking because I wonder... am I really ready? I do feel ready for the pregnancy to be over, in fact, I can't wait to be able to eat whatever I want and not have to check my blood sugar levels. Also, I can't wait for the pelvic/groin pain I feel to be over!! I must admit, however, that I am going to miss feeling Izzie's kicks and movements inside my tummy, but I am sure that once she is in my arms it's all going to be a different story.

One other thing I am super excited about is the fact that my Mommy will be arriving on Wednesday...yes, she's coming to Rome!! And the most awesome part of all this is that she'll be here with us for 3 months!! :o) I guess in the meantime I will be doing a crash course of baby care skills hehehehe...really the one thing that I worry so much about is bath time. I am afraid that I might squeeze my baby too much or what if I don't hold her correctly? Thank God my Mommy will be here to teach me, I am very grateful for all the help that she will be giving me. :o)

E' ufficiale!! Da oggi Izzie è a termine della gravidanza quindi vuole dire che può nascere dopo oggi in qualsiasi giorni lei vuole e senza nessun problema. Questo mi fa molto felice, però allo stesso tempo mi mette in ansia...non posso smettere di pensare al fatto di essere veramente pronta. Non vedo l'ora di finire il tempo perchè sono stanca di non poter mangiare quello che voglio, senza poi dovermi misurare la glicemia. Poi non vedo l'ora che sparisca questa pubalgia, che ogni giorno sembra peggiorare!! Devo ammettere però che mi mancherà sentire i calcetti e il movimento di Izzie dentro la mia pancia, però sono sicura che tutto cambierà quando l'avrò nelle mie braccie.

Un'altra cosa della quale sono molto emozionata è che la mia Mammina arriva mercoledì....si, viene a Roma!! E poi rimane per 3 mesi quindi nel frattempo dovrò fare scuola di puericultura con lei. Hehehe :o) Veramente l'unica cosa che mi spaventa sarà lavare la mia principessa...ho paura che magari la stringo troppo forte o che non la reggo bene. Grazie a Dio la mia Mammina sarà qui per aiutarmi e le sono molto grata per tutto l'aiuto che mi darà.

-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi