lunedì 8 giugno 2009

Today is our 6 month wedding anniversary, it's a wonderful day! I know it seems silly to celebrate 6 months especially since we've been together for almost 3 years now, but it's sweet...I pray that the next 6 months are as sweet as the first 6.

Happy 6 months my love...you are everything all I ever dreamt of.

Oggi è il nostro anniversario...compiamo 6 mesi sposati ed è un bellissimo giorno! So che è un pò pazzo festeggiare 6 mesi, specialmente perchè stiamo insieme da quasi 3 anni, però è molto romantico... prego che i prossimi 6 mesi siano così dolci come i primi 6.

Auguri amore mio... sei il mio sogno.

-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi