sabato 6 giugno 2009
Today is Izzie's 35th week and she has 5 more weeks to go, of course that is if she chooses to stay inside for the last 5 weeks. I, personally, have a big feeling that she will decide to make her debut in 4 weeks, but we'll just have to wait and see. :o) This coming Tuesday we have a doctor's appointment, I'll make sure to post any new updates.

Our last birthing class was today and I must say that I am so happy that my hubby and I decided to attend these classes, I have learned A LOT! We are very proud of our choice of birthing clinic, it's small and very personal. The two most important reasons that made us choose this clinic are: rooming-in, the fact that the baby is with you 24/24hr and the fact that they are major breastfeeding advocates. In fact, babies in the clinic are not given neither pacifiers nor feeding bottles and yet, in the halls, there is silence!! Not a single baby crying!! In my opinion that's a very good sign.

Well, that's all for this post. . . I didn't have much to say this time, but I'm sure I will soon.


Oggi è la 35esima settimana di Izzie, solo le mancano altre 5, certo solo se decide di rimanere dentro per le ultime 5 settimane. Io, personalmente, penso che lei deciderà di fare il suo debutto tra 4 settimane, però sta a lei decidere. Questo prossimo martedì abbiamo un appuntamento col dottore, mi assicurerò di scrivere le nuove notizie.

L'ultimo incontro del nostro corso pre-parto è stato oggi. Sono molto contenta che mio marito ed io abbiamo deciso di frequentare questo corso perchè ho imparato TANTO!! Siamo molto orgogliosi di aver scelto questa clinica, è piccola e molto intima. Due delle ragioni più importanti per scegliere questa clinica sono, il fatto che fanno il rooming-in 24 ore su 24, per noi è molto importante avere la nostra piccola insieme a noi e non in un nido. L'altra ragione è il fatto che sono dei forti sostenitori dell'allattamento al seno. Infatti, in questa clinica ai bambini non danno nè il ciuccio, nè il biberon e stranamente c'è silenzio nei corridoi!! Non c'è nessun bebè che piange!! Nella mia opinione, questa è una cosa molto positiva.

Va bene, oggi non ho molto da raccontare, però sono sicura che presto avrò da scrivere! :o)

-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi