martedì 1 giugno 2010
In exactly 44 days we will be going home...well, my old home, my hometown that is. I am so excited!! There is only one thing I am not so excited about and that is a super long trip with a one year old. This will be Izzie's first long distance trip on a plane!! I am just so glad that my husband's son is coming along, so it'll be 3 of us taking turns walking along the aisles with Izzie. I know it's kinda silly to start a countdown at this point in time, but I cannot wait-- I want Mom's homemade meals! I will be spoiled with Mom's cooking for a month and a half and she already started taking note of what I am craving. I wonder whether Izzie will like Mexican and American food? I hope so! Every time we have gone back home I request a special 1st meal...we usually get there for lunchtime and this time it will not be any different. Last time, as crazy as this may seem, I was craving a cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, of all places!! But that is what I was craving, well, I was also pregnant the last time we went home. :) I have 43 days to decide on our 1st meal.

Besides my crazy countdown for Houston, I have another countdown going on, it's on a smaller scale, 7 days. It's 7 days until Izzie turns 11 months!! I can't believe my baby is going on 11 months!! Have I mentioned that she has 2 new teethers? She now has a total of 6! I wonder if she'll be growing 2 each month? If it is that way, she'll be having 10 teethers by the time she turns 1!! Today she successfully put her shapes in her Tupperware shape sphere thingy, I am such a proud Mommy as you can imagine. Finally another toy to keep her busy for more than 5 minutes, yay!!
Well I don't have much this time around, so I will post again in a few days...
-Mamma Jenn


0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi