domenica 20 giugno 2010
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Father!! I love you Daddy!! Thank you for everything you have taught me, for all your love, for your support, and most of all for being the best Daddy ever. I thank God for choosing you as my Daddy, He couldn't have done a better job and I pray He always blesses you with the best of everything.

Today is not only Father's day, but it's also my Father-in-Law's special day. Today my Father-in-Law turns 73 years young...Happy Birthday Ugo!!

Today has been a good day...

-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi