lunedì 21 giugno 2010
June 21st, so, today is supposed to be the first day of Summer-- the celebration of Summer Solstice, but there is no celebrating going on in this part of Italy.  Here it has been windy, gray and super chilly!  Max daytime temps have been in the low 70s and night time has been in the 50s, now that sure doesn't feel like summer!  I have a love-hate relationship with the Summer.  It's my favorite season because I am a summer baby (I was born in August in Texas!!) and I love more light during the day, but I hate it because it's too darn hot and air conditioners are more of a luxury item in Italian households.  They are slowly becoming more and more popular, but we still haven't joined the "elite Aircondition Owners group."  I guess I shouldn't complain that we are not yet feeling the horrendous summer heat because in 22 days whether we like it or not we will be feeling and regretting the Texas Summer Fire!!  Ok, now I'm going to enjoy the next few non-summer days ahead of me...until next time!
-Mamma Jenn

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi