martedì 29 giugno 2010

9 days 'til the big ONE...here is my second batch of cupcakes with a new recipe, I gave Martha's recipe a kick out the door and found this recipe in a blog from a lady in northern England. To be honest I found many vanilla cupcake recipes, but this one in particular inspired me the most and here is the result. ta-da!! They are beautiful and delicious, I am happier with this recipe than with Martha's. Tomorrow I want to try the vanilla frosting and see what comes of it.
-Mamma Jenn
Posted by Picasa

0 commenti:

Posta un commento

About Me

Le mie foto
Jenn R.S.
Roma, Italy
Loving and living life to the fullest for God has blessed me with the most wonderful gifts ever: my husband Roberto, my little girl Isabella Nadine, my 2nd baby whose debut we are waiting for,my family and friends.
Visualizza il mio profilo completo

Traduttore automatico

Lettori fissi